Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
please stop getting mad at cashiers for prices they have no control over
Or not being able to take your expired coupon.
According to the song Seasons of Love from RENT, there are 525,600 minutes a year.
One line later, there are “525,000 Moments so dear”.
So, doing the math, we can glean that there are 600 moments which aren’t so dear.
And I think I just used one of them by walking in on my boss who forgot to lock the bathroom stall.
this post did not even remotely go in the direction I was expecting it to
omg i’m sorry if i’m reblogging twice or answering really old asks my tumblr is messed up right now like oops
Halloween is right around the corner basically so just a heads up:
- don’t do black/brown/yellow/red face
- don’t do fake accents
- don’t wear other cultures and enforce negative stereotypes of that culture
- don’t use a culture as a theme for your party
- don’t wear any headdresses
- culture is not a costume
- don’t be that racist prick please
- have a great and safe halloween this year
Page 1 of 1151